Reflections, smudges, scratches, dust and water drops can reduce the benefits of an anti-reflective coating on your glasses. Smeared and scratched lenses can cause eye strain and squinting, while dirt and smudges can be easily seen on your lenses by people talking to you.
Crizal coating from Essilor helps you live life in the clear:
- Best visual comfort, day and night
- No reflections, glare or ghost images
- Easier lens cleaning
- Increased safety for driving
- Premium scratch resistance
- Anti-static for virtually dust-free lenses
- Water repellence, droplets just roll off
- If your lenses are getting harder to keep clean and clear, ask about a Crizal coating for your next pair.
If you wear contact lenses, or are considering trying them, it’s good to know what the latest advances are. 1-day Acuvue TruEye lenses from Johnson & Johnson combine the clean and convenience of one-day disposable lenses with a high-oxygen breathable material, so you get clear, bright, healthy eyes and a smooth, moist, comfortable lens, which is especially important if you wear lenses for long hours. A fresh lens every day means they always feel new and clean, whether you wear contact lenses every day or part-time, and there’s no cleaning, just throw them out at the end of the day.